Thursday, January 29, 2009

Leaving in less than a week!

This blog has been created for those of you who asked me to keep you updated on my trip to Sri Lanka. Thank you so much for your support, encouragement, and interest in this. I am so excited to take part in this incredible trip! I can't wait to see the ways God is going to work in and through the team that is going. I have already seen God work in mighty ways and this is only the beginning. I will do my best to keep this page updated as often as possible, but our access to internet isn't quite as convinient there as it is here in Seattle!

Thanks again for taking the time to pray for my team and I as we travel to Colombo. If you are interested, I have links to the various places we are staying/working posted below!

The school/orphanage we will be staying at:

http://www.asianaeducationdevelopment.org/orphanages.html


Information about Lady Ridgeway, the children's hospital we will be working at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Ridgeway_Hospital_for_Children

Talk to you again soon!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment